Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Welcome to the Chicagoland Homes Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog! I call it "Chicagoland Homes" because it's the primary market I work in. However, don't that scare you away if in fact, you've stumbled upon this site purely out of an interest in real estate. I actually love this business and will dedicate myself to answering any and all questions on the subject. So go ahead, ask away!

A little about me; I'm a real estate broker (not all agents are brokers) and I like to think that I bring quite a bit more savvy to the business. Maybe it's because I've spent almost an entire lifetime around it. You should know that I grew up in a family of property managers and my father also was an attorney and REALTOR so, I learned this business at an early age. If you ever hear me say; "Real estate is my life." Well, that's only because it's true.

Thanks for visiting and looking forward to many discussions.

No comments: